1. Return to Sport Webinar (13 May 2020) – The Sport Medicine Advisory Council with input from Own the Podium, Canadian Olympic and Paralympic Committees have developed a tool to assist in the decision making and are presently working in a task force on return to sport.
Please note that we experienced technical issues during the webinar and we do not have a recording. However, please find the slides from the webinar below as well as relevant documentation.
Return to Train Meeting Key Messages ( 27 April 2020 )
2. COVID and Return to Sport Webinar (25 June 2020)
3. Return to SEM Practice Webinar (9 June 2020) – As sport medicine practices slowly start to re-open across the country, we invite you to join view webinar as our panel of CASEM members discuss return to sport medicine practice considerations. Please find the COVID-19 Return to Practice Resource page here.
1. Introduction – Dr. Margaret Burghardt
2. Return to Multi Disciplinary Sport Medicine Practice – Dr. Richard Trenholm
3. Return to Orthopaedic Sport Medicine Practice – Dr. Andrew Marshall
4. Considerations for Sport Medicine Procedures – Dr. Terry DeFreitas
5. Considerations for Airway Resuscitation / CPR Procedures – Dr. Tatiana Jevremovic
6. Return to Pediatric Sport Medicine Practice Considerations – Dr. Erika Persson