MSKU-Knee Course: An approach to Knee Problems using probability and evidence
- To understand the benefits of using a probabilistic approach to diagnosing knee conditions.
- To use epidemiological evidence to understand the incidence and prevalence of knee conditions: What is the burden of disease?
- To learn and apply the knee physical examination (Hands-on).
- To know when to order, evaluate and apply evidence to investigations.
- To understand the impact of knee conditions using patient-derived and reported outcomes.
- To use evidence-based treatment to knee conditions.