SportMed BC AGM
2018 Annual General Meeting & First Aid/CPR Recertification Course
Network with your peers as we will look back at the past year and preview some of the exciting projects we’re working on for 2018 – 2019. New to this year, we will also be offering a First Aid/CPR Recertification Course starting at 12:00PM immediately following the networking session and complimentary lunch.
CASEM Football Injuries Sport Medicine
Targeted at the physician or sport medicine health care professional, this one day clinical workshop will cover all aspects of football injuries. At the end of the workshop, the learner will be able to:
• To be educated as to the complexities of return to play decisions in contact sports and unique plans for injuries/player position and level of play.
• To create a plan of care from prevention, diagnosis, care and recovery after common injuries of the tendons and ligaments in both he lower extremity and upper extremity.
• To provide an update on concussions in football and the latest treatment options.
SPC Concussion Symposium
SPC invites you to their annual SPC Concussion Symposium!
Join SPC on Saturday, January 19, 2019 in beautiful Calgary Alberta at the MacEwan Conference & Event Centre for our Annual Symposium!
Registration is open!
For more information, please visit SPC’s website: CLICK HERE
OMA SportMed 2019
- To enhance the knowledge of Sport & Exercise Medicine Physicians, Family Physicians, Orthopedic Surgeons, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatrics, and any physicians with an interest in Sport & Exercise.
- To enhance the knowledge of colleagues in Physiotherapy, Athletic Therapy, Chiropractic and Massage Therapy, Nurse Practitioners.
- To educate, collaborate and improve knowledge in order to enhance the assessment, diagnostic skills and management of sport & exercise related health conditions and promote healthy active living.