CASEM Pediatric Sport Medicine Conference
May 19, 2019, Westin Bayshore - Vancouver, BC
Targeted at the physician and sport medicine health care professional, this one day clinical course will cover multiple aspects of caring for the youth athlete and active pediatric aged patients.
At the end of the course, the learner will:
- Understand the unique aspects of pediatric aged athletes, including factors influencing treatment, return to play and injury prevention.
- Become more familiar and comfortable when managing common injuries in the growing youth athlete
- Enhance individual physical exam skills for youth MSK injury in the clinical setting
- Better understand issues in pediatric sports nutrition and supplementation
- Have increased knowledge of the current state of youth concussion including management, and prevention.
CASEM holds a variety of SEM courses throughout the year:
- SUMMER ENDURANCE COURSE
- TIMELY TOPICS
- WINTER ENDURANCE COURSE
- MSK ULTRASOUND COURSE
- TEAM PHYSICIAN
- ADVANCED SPORT MEDICINE COURSE
- INJURY PREVENTION
- RUNNING INJURIES