Sports and Exercise Medicine Physician Wanted at ArthroBiologix
ArthroBiologix Inc. is seeking a qualified and experienced Sports and Exercise Medicine physician to join our team in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. This is a part-time or full-time position with flexible hours and competitive compensation ($250K to $500K+).
ArthroBiologix Inc. is a leading provider of cutting-edge musculoskeletal medicine treatments and procedures. Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the latest technology, and our team of medical professionals is committed to providing the best possible care to our patients. Our team of experts provide compassionate and innovate treatments that is grounded in evidence-based medicine, while keeping an open mind for novel therapies. We strive to provide exceptional and efficient care at all time, and we are dedicated to effective communication and professionalism. Our centre for regenerative orthopaedic medicine is actively engaging in collaborative research, education and development of cutting-edge treatments, and we are grounded by our core values of excellence, innovation, quality, safety and life-long research.
The ideal candidate will be certified in Sports and Exercise Medicine, have experience working with patients of all ages and functional levels, and be passionate about helping patients achieve their goals. In addition, the candidate must have a valid medical license in Ontario, Canada, and be willing to collaborate with other medical professionals to provide the highest level of care to our patients. The successful applicant will work alongside experienced physician assistants to provide optimal patient care in a timely fashion. Research opportunities are available to successful applicants if interested.
- Conduct medical evaluations and assessments of patients
- Develop and implement treatment plans for patients of all ages
- Work closely with other medical professionals to coordinate patient care
- Educate patients on injury prevention and proper musculoskeletal health
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Certified in Sports and Exercise Medicine (CASEM)
- Valid medical license in Ontario, Canada
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Image guided injection skills
If you are a qualified and experienced Sports and Exercise Medicine physician who is passionate about helping patients achieve their goals, we encourage you to apply for this position.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to Info@ArthroBiologix.com
For more information about ArthroBiologix Inc., please visit our website www.ArthroBiologix.com