Sport Medicine Physician – Momentum Health Seton in Calgary
If you are a Sport Medicine Physician committed to the well-being of your patients and seeking to enhance your contributions, we invite you to explore the opportunity to join our team of exceptionally skilled and collaborative professionals. We are presently seeking Part-Time or Full-Time Physician with a Diploma in Sport Medicine and a strong interest in patient centered multi-disciplinary care to join our dynamic team. During the past 2-3 months, 20 to 25 referrals were declined due to capacity limitations.
Location: Momentum Health Seton, 3815 Front Street SE #129, Calgary, AB, T3M 2J6
For more information visit: https://www.momentumhealth.ca/
The Successful Candidate will have the Following Qualifications:
- The Canadian Academy of Sport and Exercise Medicine (CASEM) Diploma in Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Registered in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
- Valid liability insurance
- Demonstrate a strong grasp of the fundamentals of human performance and their intersection with the field of clinical sport medicine
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary team of practitioners in the delivery of injury diagnosis and medical diagnosis, treatment and prevention strategies is preferred
- Excellent range of clinical assessment and treatment skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.