Sport & Exercise Med Physician – Footbridge, Vancouver, BC
About Footbridge Centre for Integrated Orthopaedic Care
Footbridge is a brand new, multi-disciplinary MSK clinic – home to Orthopaedic, Sports Medicine and Primary MSK physicians as well as physiotherapists, medical imaging and orthotics/bracing specialists”. Our mission is to provide a compassionate and efficient patient-experience starting from the initial consultation through to follow-up and related care.
Footbridge is focused on providing a truly better patient-centered experience by bringing together an experienced multi-disciplinary team that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of orthopaedic and musculoskeletal problems. Footbridge combines clinical expertise with all the resources needed to deliver comprehensive care – all in a warm, modern MSP-funded clinic setting.
All referrals are actively managed by our innovative Centralized Intake System and then triaged by physicians to ensure our patients will obtain an appointment with the first-available and most-appropriate physician, allowing them to get back on a path to health in the quickest manner possible.
Visit: www.footbridgeclinic.com for more information.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and patient-centred Sport Medicine Physician to join the Footbridge team. Candidates must be excited about, and committed to becoming an active participant in building our non-operative musculoskeletal program focused on patients of all ages and abilities.
• Work diligently to assist our patients in optimizing their activity levels and musculoskeletal health,
• Collaborate closely with other physicians and allied health practitioners to provide the best care to all patients,
• Assess musculoskeletal problems and determine their appropriateness for rehabilitation and further surgical consultation,
• Provide contribution and feedback regarding the development of relevant and effective programs that would help to improve the care of Footbridge patients.
Skills & Qualifications
• Experience in the management of complex, non-malignant chronic pain,
• In good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia,
• Up-to-date CMPA,
• Willingness to teach medical residents and fellows,
• Preference will be given to applicants with a Sport Medicine Diploma, however a Certificate of Added Competency (CAC) or CAQ may be considered based on previous experience.
If you are interested in participating in an exciting opportunity and joining a dynamic, hard-working team, please contact Jo-Ann Bateman (Managing Director): firstname.lastname@example.org.
Footbridge Centre for Integrated Orthopaedic Care Inc.
Unit 221, 181 Keefer Place, Vancouver, BC
T: 778-945-6756 F:778-945-6775