Sea to Sky Orthopaedics Seeking Sport Medicine Physician
Sports Medicine Physician:
Love where you live and work! Do you want to live and work in one of the most active and beautiful communities in Canada? Do you want to join a team that enjoys the luxury of working with motivated patients?
Sea to Sky Orthopaedics is a small group of musculoskeletal medical specialists in Whistler and Squamish providing a multi-disciplinary approach to optimizing and expediting orthopaedic and musculoskeletal care. We are currently looking for a Sports Medicine Physician to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for those who are interested in working within an office that serves a high volume of motivated and active patients with sports-related injuries.
As a respected professional, you are known for your dedication to patient care, and you thrive in a setting that brings complex and challenging work. You are a physician who is highly respected and demonstrates the ethical and honest practices expected in healthcare.
With the Sea to Sky Orthopaedics Group you will:
- Collaborate with Dr. Alex Brooks-Hill and Dr. Sally Clark, Orthopaedic Surgeons, and with allied practitioners to provide the best rehabilitation to athletes of all levels
- Become an active participant in our multidisciplinary group
- Run intake and non-operative clinics for ongoing care
- Receive full support from our administrative and billing team, so that you can focus on patient care
- Have an exciting opportunity to grow within our practice
We are looking for practitioners who have a strong interest in helping the Sea to Sky community return to the sports they enjoy most. If you are a Family physician with a special interest in training in sports medicine, we would like to hear from you (CASEM diploma an asset, but not required).
Location: Squamish and Whistler
COVID-19 considerations: Our office has all recommended policies in place to ensure the safety of all staff and patients.
Please submit to email@example.com:
Your detailed resume and cover letter expressing your interest and describing your most challenging or interesting clinical experience that you have faced.
We look forward to being amazed!