Part-time Sports Physician – Ottawa, ON
MapleCare Physiotherapy & Sports Rehab Centre on Bank Street is a growing physiotherapy clinic in Ottawa, Ontario. We are currently seeking a part-time Sports Physician to join our dynamic team!
- Examine patients and diagnose sports-related injuries or conditions
- Plan treatment and rehabilitation for patients to heal and restore normal function
- Provide education and counselling on illness and injury prevention
- Required degree: Bachelor’s degree, Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) and Diploma in Sport Medicine
- Licenced to practice in Ontario
- Physician in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Flexible part time hours with intention to grow
- Ability to work individually and as part of a multi-disciplinary health care team
Minimum monthly overhead no rent.
MapleCare Physiotherapy Clinic is committed to creating a centre of excellence where patients with different severity of injuries, illnesses and neurological conditions receive physiotherapy to optimize their mobility and quality of life.
Located at three different locations in the National Capital region, we are currently home to a team of registered physiotherapists with years of clinical work experience in treating various orthopaedic and neurological conditions. Founded in evidence-based research and clinical applications, our clinic is dedicated to improving patient care through caring staff, new research and proven treatment protocols.
To apply, please send your CV to:
Managing Director, MapleCare Physiotherapy Clinic
Visit our website to learn more about us.