Part-Time Sport Med Physician – 2 locations in BC
As a Sports Medicine Physician at Legacies Health Centre, we take pride in our vision to provide excellent care in an integrated clinical work environment. We have a team of inter-disciplinary healthcare professionals such as Chiropractors, ND, Kinesiologist, Acupuncturist and Physiotherapist working in one location to provide a broad scope of services to clients. Our location is in a convenient area and is easily accessible. The clinic is well structured and is considered a state of the art facility.
We are currently looking for a Sports Medicine Physician to join our teams in Burnaby and South Surrey. It is a part-time position to work ½ day in Burnaby and ½ day in South Surrey. Both clinics are open from Monday to Saturday and the clinic hours are from 7:30am-8:45pm. The days and hours will be flexible.
- Help athletes / clients maximize their performance levels
- Help athletes /clients prevent injuries
- May treat chronic health conditions that can affect athletic performance
- May suggest diet plans and exercise programs
- Liaise with coaches, dieticians, physical therapists, strength and conditioning coaches and other personnel
- Plan treatment and rehabilitation for their patients
We also have an open position in our Victoria clinic. Please indicate on your application which location(s) you are interested in.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to:
Sr. Human Resources Manager
Legacies Health Centre