Part-Time SEM Physician – Oakville, ON
Highmark Interactive was created to change the paradigm of testing and management for brain and mental health. Highmark’s vision is a world where health is optimized by the fusion of human ingenuity and technology. Highmark’s approach is focused on providing real-time data to health providers to support proactive, preventative interventions and targeted care planning to improve health outcomes. By unlocking insights, Highmark’s platform enables precision medicine and creates a more contemporary model for delivering better outcomes in medical, mental health and rehabilitation services.
In addition to a growing network of virtual, in-person and hybrid clinics, Highmark Interactive offers the world’s first gamified, FDA cleared patient-led assessments as well as digital clinician-led assessments of neurofunction. Together, the technology is used in more than 350 clinics globally.
Here at Highmark, we are a group of bold, passionate, and collaborative individuals committed to leaving a legacy for health. Physicians at Highmark can explore a number of aspects of medical care including but not limited to, medico-legal reporting, independent medical evaluations, private pay regenerative medicine and research and development associated with new medical technology evolution. At Highmark, we are constantly searching for new and better ways to facilitate the patient’s healing journey.
To learn more, visit www.highmark.tech.
As a Physician, you will provide clinical care via Telemedicine as well as traditional in person care, as appropriate, to patients referred to Highmark. As part of your patient assessment and management, you will be an active member of the multidisciplinary team involved in the rehabilitation and treatment of the Highmark patients collaborating with the various members of the clinical team to ensure effective and efficient provision of clinical care.
- Interact and engage professionally with patients in support of their clinical needs as per the standards of your scope of practice defined by the CPSO
- Participate as a member of an integrated collaborative healthcare team facilitating your contribution to the assessment of patients physical and psychological status, functional abilities, current needs and goals, assisting the team in helping patients achieve and maintain optimal health outcomes
- Administer, collect, and maintain outcome measurement information and relevant medical records utilizing an EMR.
- Administer, collect and maintain any and all assessment, or outcome of treatment metrics required by the Highmark policy and procedure and/or the Medical Director for Highmark
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives and communicate with appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Provide medicolegal expert reports, independent medical reports as appropriate and within your scope.
- Address all patient requirements for forms, notes, letters, and questions professionally and in a timely manner
The successful candidate will have a current license to practice Medicine that is in good standing with the CPSO and have an CCFP-SEM designation.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, with multiple opportunities for non-OHIP generated clinical revenue
- Extensive and experience team of allied health rehabilitation professionals
- Supportive colleagues and leadership team
- Entrepreneurial environment with potential for advancement
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their curriculum vitae in confidence to email@example.com.
“Highmark Interactive is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We are pleased to accommodate individual needs of job applicants throughout the recruitment and selection process in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please speak with the Hiring Manager.”