Momentum Health – Sport Medicine Physician
Momentum Health empowers patients through the delivery of collaborative healthcare. Join us as we guide Albertans through evidence-informed Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Kinesiology, Athletic Therapy, Psychology, Physiatrists and Sport Medicine Physicians.
Our multidisciplinary clinic has several exam rooms and a dedicated gym and rehab area. We have a large referral base from family medicine and allied health professionals throughout the Calgary area. The clinic offers innovative programs such as GLA:D Back, Hip & Knee, Shoulder and Concussion Programs.
Exceptional patient service, collaborative care and continued growth and improvement are highly valued at Momentum Health. We are currently seeking a part-time or full-time Sport Medicine Physician to join our dynamic team.
Momentum Health Seton: 129, 3815 Front Street SE, Calgary, Alberta, T3M 2J6
What We Are Looking For
- Positive energy and passionate about contributing to a collaborative work environment
- Demonstrated pursuit of continuing education and knowledge base
- Commitment to an excellent patient experience
The Successful Candidate will have the Following Qualifications
- Must be in in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
- Family Medicine Residency with Certificate of Added Competency (SEM)
- Diploma in Sport Medicine (CASEM preferred)
For more information visit: https://www.momentumhealth.ca/
Contact Information: Please reply to this posting with your Cover Letter and CV to Caroline Hammel at email@example.com.