Exercise Sports Movement Clinics seeking SEM Physician
Exercise Sports Movement Clinics (ESM Clinics) is looking for an experienced professional to fill the key role of Sports Medicine Physician at our location in Toronto’s Forest Hill Village. Our clinics team specializes in addressing the specific healthcare needs relating to neuromusculoskeletal complaints, sports performance, movement rehabilitation, and providing a holistic approach to health within an evidence-based framework. Our team has been fortunate to work with Olympic & Professional Athletes, Various Performing Artists, Canadian National Teams as well as the General Population. Clinic services currently include: Chiropractic (Functional Integrated Therapy), Integrated Rehabilitation, Sports Naturopathic Medicine, Massage Therapy, Concussion Management & Rehabilitation, and will be adding on a Functional Medicine Specialist.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand ESM Clinics philosophy and deliver the ESM Clinics Patient Experience
- Effectively understand the Patient’s symptoms, medical history, and treatment goals
- Develop and communicate personalized treatment plans for each of your patients
- Accurately document the patient’s condition and progress
- Participate in business and community development initiatives to drive new assessments and revenue growth
- In coordination with the Clinic Director, review compliance and performance to determine the level of support and training required to help you grow
- Work with other sport medicine specialists to create individualized care plans.
Who You Are:
- Experience in dealing with varied orthopaedic and sports injuries
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
- Be comfortable working collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario and currently licensed to practice in Ontario
- Completed the Sports Medicine Diploma through CASEM or similar organization
- Outstanding communication skills and an excellent bedside manner.
- Experience working with competitive athletes
- Degree in Medicine (MD), CCFP Designation
If you are interested in making your contribution at ESM Clinics, please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
ESM Clinics thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ESM Clinics is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. Our commitment to our patients at ESM Clinics is to Educate, Communicate, and Enhance their movement both in sport and in everyday life.
Apply today to be a part of this amazing, growing, family of practitioners and staff.