Downtown Toronto – Seeking P/T Sport Medicine Physician
Are you searching for an innovative sports medicine and rehabilitation lab that combines state-of-the-art technology, data, and a collaborative approach to patient care?
We are seeking a part-time Sports Medicine Physician interested in establishing a practice in a high-growth area of Downtown Toronto. At Kinetic Labs, our mission is to improve movement health using a data-driven approach to care.
We accomplish this through two divisions: The Lab and The Platform. The Lab is our onsite clinic, where we integrate the latest technology and research evidence into clinical practice. The Platform is our unique software, where we capture and make sense of the insights from The Lab in order to improve patient care.
Our high-end 1500+ sq. ft. facility is located at the downtown Toronto waterfront (East Bayfront). If you’re interested in being part of a team that pushes the boundaries of what’s possible in the field of rehabilitation and sports medicine, please send your resume to email@example.com or visit our website at www.kineticlabs.ca.
- CASEM diplomate in Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Good standing with CPSO
- Provide high-quality, evidence based, patient-centered care
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary group including physiotherapists, chiropractors, biomechanists, massage therapists and software developers
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible hours/schedule
- Weekly educational seminars
- Custom-built mobile first EMR and patient-facing app
- Work with state-of-the-art technology usually found in research labs
- Opportunities for participation in clinical research
- Fully equipped gym