Cleveland Clinic Canada – Sport Med Physician – Toronto, ON
CLEVELAND CLINIC CANADA
CCHS Facility: Cleveland Clinic Canada
Department: Clinical Services
Job Title: Sports Medicine Physician
WHY CLEVELAND CLINIC CANADA?
Cleveland Clinic Canada Midtown (formerly, The Sports Medicine Specialists) is a busy, high quality, multidisciplinary sports clinic at Yonge and Eglinton in Toronto.
One of Canada’s largest sports medicine clinics, our talented team of sports medicine physicians, physiotherapists, chiropractors, athletic therapists, personal trainers, orthopedic surgeons, registered massage therapists, PTA’s and pedorthists work together to help our patients meet their goals. We use electronic medical records and our patient booking process has an option of using MyChart online or as an app. The majority of patients are seen in-person for appointments but they can been seen virtually by request.
Other benefits of joining Cleveland Clinic Canada include:
- Access to a wide assortment of modalities and exercise equipment including state of the art ultrasound for physician use.
- Potential to be involved with Elite Amateur and Professional Athletes/Teams
- Opportunities to collaborate with Cleveland Clinic’s global partners.
- High volume to help build practice quickly.
- Work as part of a highly qualified multi-disciplinary team.
Who you are:
- Experienced in dealing with varied orthopedic and sports injuries
- Eager to collaborate within an interdisciplinary team
- Outstanding communication skills and bedside manner
Required Licensure, Certification or Registry
- Degree in Medicine (MD)
- Diploma in Sports & Exercise Medicine, or working to obtain.
- Must be registered and in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario and currently licensed to practice in Ontario
ABOUT CLEVELAND CLINIC
As a global, academic medical centre, Cleveland Clinic has provided world class patient care to people from around the world since 1921. Our ongoing commitment to innovation and research has led to many incredible medical firsts including the first coronary artery bypass. These extraordinary credentials along with our passion for our patients have generated global recognition and demand for our model of care. Cleveland Clinic Canada, the Canadian location of the Cleveland Clinic, opened in 2006 and has two locations in downtown and midtown Toronto. Our multi-disciplinary team ofclinicians provides a variety to help our patients’ age well and move better. To learn more visit www.clevelandclinic.ca.
CCHS ORGANIZATION-WIDE COMPETENCY ASSESSMENT REQUIREMENTS:
All employees are expected to meet the standards of performance outlined in the Organization-Wide Competencies listed below as applied to the position.
Customer Service Orientation includes attitude, behavior, interpersonal skill, and problem solving that enable an employee to respond to internal and external customer needs and expectations in a positive manner.
Adaptability includes teamwork, flexibility needed to fulfill job responsibilities, adapting to changes in work environment and accepting supervisory feedback.
Efficiency and Effectiveness includes quantity and quality of desired work, as well as organization skills necessary to perform successfully.
Essential Job Requirements includes adherence to all relevant policies, procedures, and guidelines affecting the work environment, as well as maintenance of required competencies and communication skills.
Managerial Responsibilities includes overall accountability for assigned work group relative to operational goals, personnel requirements, and budgetary constraints.
Applications may be forwarded to:
Lauren Yager | Senior Manager, Human Resources