AETHOS Performance – Part Time Sports Medicine Physician
Aethos is seeking a part-time Sports Medicine Physician interested in establishing a practice in the affluent area of North York. Our high-end 6500 sq. ft. health and sports performance facility is located between Lawrence and York Mills off Leslie road. We are in the business of Health Management and ensuring customized health plans are created for our patients. Our space includes clean and pristine private consult rooms with an open clinic treatment area. It also includes a training floor with state of the art equipment as well as change rooms with showers, lockers, saunas and full amenities. Our patient demographic consists mostly of C-suite executives, high school athletes and adult weekend warriors.
Our clinic’s team specializes in addressing the specific healthcare needs relating to neuromusculoskeletal complaints, sports performance and a movement rehabilitation approach to health within an evidence-based framework. In addition to having Olympians and professional athletes as our health care staff, our team has been fortunate to work with Olympic & Professional Athletes, Canadian National teams as well as the general population. Clinic services currently include: Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Functional Rehabilitation, Naturopathy, Massage Therapy, Concussion Management Certified Practitioners & Rehabilitation.
We are heavily connected with the North York Family Health Team in addition to NYGH as we are sponsors and organizers for several of their Charity and Outreach programs.
- Degree in Medicine (MD), CCFP designation
- Fellowship in Sport and Exercise Medicine and/or Diploma of Sport and Exercise Medicine (Dip. Sport Med) from the Canadian Academy of Sport and Exercise Medicine (CASEM) or similar organization
- Provide high-quality, evidence based, patient-centered care
- Provide Initial sport and MSK injury consultations, assessments, investigation
- Experience and training in injection therapies such as visco-supplementation and corticosteroid an asset but not required
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary group including physiotherapists, chiropractors, biomechanists, massage therapists and software developers
- Competitive remuneration
- Minimum 80% of billings to Physician
- Flexible hours/schedule
- Weekly clinical rounds seminars
- Continuing Education fund
- Fully equipped gym, Sauna and amenities
Please inquire to: email@example.com