Physician – Back in Motion – Victoria, BC
We are looking for Physicians to deliver Medical Assessments in our Victoria Clinic. This is a part-time contracted position, one half day to one day per week.
The programs that the Physician may be involved in are:
- Occupational Rehabilitation 2 (OR2)
- Activity Related Soft Tissue Disorders (ASTD)
- Medical and Return To Work Planning Assessment (MARP)
We are looking for a physician with an interest in working on a multi-disciplinary team to assess and treat injured workers with musculoskeletal injuries.
May have any of the following credentials
- General Practitioner
- Diploma in Sports Med, Sports Med Fellowship
- Certification/Fellowship in the Canadian Board of Occupational Medicine or American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians (AADEP)
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner (CIME)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in Occupational Medicine or Orthopedic Surgery or equivalent
- Must be currently registered and in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC.
- Experience treating musculoskeletal injuries/conditions within a work disability prevention model is an asset
Mentorship and Training
- We have experienced physicians who can provide mentorship and training in this practice area.
Why Work for Back in Motion?
Back in Motion has received recognition as an Employee Recommended Workplace 2019 & 2018; excellent workplace (one of Canada’s Best Small and Medium Employers, Aon Hewitt, 2015 and 2016; AMSSA’s Safe Harbour Champion 2016; Richmond News Profile of Excellence 2013; Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award 2009 and 2018; Great Place to Work Institute Canada 2006-2008, including being named the #1 workplace in Canada in 2007). We are a growth-oriented company, and offer flexible working conditions, continuing education, and an environment for staff members to grow and develop.
Our corporate culture is one of excellence, mutual respect, integrity, teamwork, and commitment to people. We are a growth-oriented company, and offer flexible working conditions, continuing education, and an environment for staff members to grow and develop.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to Offie Lastimoza (email@example.com and include “Physician – Victoria” in the “Subject” line.