Ottawa – Established clinic with patients and equipment – Physician is moving
Nepean Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy Centre is a well-established multi-disciplinary clinic, located in the City of Ottawa’s Nepean Sportsplex (Hunt Club & Woodroffe Ave).
We are seeking a full or part-time sports medicine physician to join our existing team and help relieve our current waiting list (6-8 weeks).
- Flexible hours.
- Administrative assistance provided.
- Located at Nepean Sportsplex (large multi-sport complex).
- Multi-disciplinary clinic (sports medicine physician, physiotherapists, massage therapists, registered dietitian, chiropodist).
- Large referral base.
- 2 exam rooms; 1 office.
- Free parking.
- Very competitive 12.5% admin fee with possibility of free rent.
- Physician in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario.
- Diploma in Sport Medicine, or will be challenging the exam in future.
- Carry adequate malpractice insurance.
- Maintain complete and accurate health records.
- Effective written and oral English communication skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a multi-disciplinary health care team.
Please contact, Karen LeValliant, PT/clinic owner, for any further information or application: