Lifemark Sport Med – Opportunities in BC
OPPORTUNITIES IN BRITISH COLUMBIA
RICHMOND – Olympic Oval & KELOWNA – Capital News Centre
Are you a Physician looking to join an elite team of Canadian Sport Medicine clinics? With flexible hours, specialized facilities and patient-centred technology, Lifemark is the practice you’ve been looking for.
Lifemark Sport Medicine is currently seeking a Sport Medicine Physician to join our BC team of dedicated Physicians, Physiotherapists, Massage Therapists, Kinesiologists and other allied health professionals. Join this dynamic practice and multidisciplinary team with busy locations throughout British Columbia and a well-maintained network of referral sources in the community. From billing and administrative support, to designated office and exam rooms, Lifemark ensures your transition to practice with us is a smooth one.
Employing well-established rehab principles and an emphasis on patient-centred care, our approach is highly individualized, collaborative and integrated with a focus on functional restoration and managed care. As a respected, seasoned professional you thrive in a setting with complex and challenging work. More importantly, we are looking to hire the best of the best – a Physician with integrity and the ethical and honest practices expected in healthcare.
With Lifemark you will …
- Become an active participant in building our national Sport Medicine brand
- Collaborate with allied health practitioners to provide the best rehabilitation to athletes of all levels
- Assess MSK injuries and determine their appropriateness for rehab and further consultation
- Possess experience in assessing and managing concussions in the sport population
- Work with coaches, dieticians, physiotherapists, strength and conditioning coaches and other health care practitioners to help athletes return to play
- Help athletes maximize their performance levels and prevent injuries
- Create results-oriented treatment and rehabilitation plans for patients
Qualifications you bring to Lifemark
- Doctor of Medicine, licensed to practice in British Columbia
- Diploma in Sport Medicine or a special interest or other post graduate training in sport medicine
- In good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
- Up to date personal liability & malpractice insurance
If you are inspired by what you’ve read or know someone who would be, submit your resume to Erika Berger by fax: 403-569-0196 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or share this posting. We would love to hear from you!
About Lifemark – Lifemark began over 17 years ago and is currently in a period of significant expansion. Born and bred in Canada, Lifemark has over 2,000 employees and provides services in over 130 physiotherapy clinics in 8 provinces. Additionally, Lifemark operates a Seniors Wellness division providing services to over 165 long-term care and retirement homes in Ontario and BC, as well as a homecare division (Community Advantage Rehab). Lifemark is also a leading provider of independent medical assessments across Canada, provided under the Viewpoint brand. Find out more at: www.lifemark.ca