Full Time Sport Med Physician – Kitchener Waterloo
PREPARE PERFORM RECOVER
Are you looking to join a cutting edge and energetic healthcare team?
The Armoury Sports Medicine and Performance Clinic is seeking a FULL TIME SPORT & EXERCISE MEDICINE PHYSICIAN to join our multi-disciplinary team. The Armoury is a sophisticated and evidence-based clinic specializing in all areas of musculoskeletal care in Kitchener-Waterloo. The medical and rehab team uses an integrated and coordinated approach to manage our patients.
We offer space for a Sports Medicine Physician:
• Office space in an over 10 000 sq. ft facility
• Negotiated Rent free months in the first year
• Help with office set up including advice on EMR, billing, patient recruitment
• Procedure room for injection therapy (PRP, HA, cortisone, prolotherapy)
• Working with high end athletes to provide ongoing care using DEXA body composition, V02max/C02 testing, Anti-Gravity treadmill, Dynavision, Sports Performance Lab
• Access to Varsity clinics at Wilfrid Laurier University
• Spacious exam rooms for assessments
• Office for personal use
• Multi disciplinary collaboration with sports medicine & rehab specialists
• Ability to teach family medicine residents and medical students
We want to hear from you if you align with our CORE VALUES:
• Provide respect, understanding and support to patients, families and our local community
• Self-motivated, performance-driven professional.
• Strong focus on the patient experience.
• Use current evidence to guide assessment and treatment.
• Strong desire to improve clinical skills and outcomes. Endorse a strong mentorship culture that facilitates learning, teaching, collaboration, and innovation.
• Promote an amazing culture that creates a fun and engaging work environment.
• CASEM diplomate in Sport and Exercise Medicine
• Good standing with CPSO
Send your resume to the medical director Dr. Randy Bahadur via email@example.com