Canadian Concussion Collaborative
Welcome to the Canadian Concussion Collaborative (CCC) webpage!
The mission of the Canadian Concussion Collaborative (CCC) is to create synergy between health organisations concerned with concussions to improve education about concussions, and the implementation of best practices for the prevention and management of concussions.
For a list of resources and tools about the prevention and management of concussion, consult the CCC concussion resources webpage
The CCC is composed of members from the following organisations:
- Canadian Academy of Sport and Exercise Medicine (CASEM)
- Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians (CAEP)
- Canadian Athletic Therapists Association (CATA)
- Canadian Center for Ethics in Sports (CCES)
- Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA)
- Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
- Canadian Paediatric Society (CPS)
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA)
- Canadian Psychological Association (CPA)
- College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
- National Emergency Nurses Association (NENA)
- Ontario Medical Association Sport Medicine Section (OMA)
- Parachute (includes the former Think First)
- Royal College of Chiropractic Sports Sciences (Canada) (RCCSS(C))
The CCC is chaired by the Canadian Academy of Sport and Exercise Medicine.
More information about the CCC can be obtained through the CASEM Executive Director; Ms. Dawn Haworth