Canadian Concussion Collaborative
Welcome to the
Canadian Concussion Collaborative (CCC) webpage!
The mission of the Canadian Concussion Collaborative (CCC) is to create synergy between health organizations concerned with concussions to improve education about concussions, and the implementation of best practices for the prevention and management of concussions.
The CCC is composed of members from the following organisations (in alphabetic order):
- The Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians (CAEP)
- The Canadian Academy of Sport and Exercise Medicine (CASEM)
- The Canadian Center for Ethics in Sports (CCES)
- The Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
- The Canadian Paediatric Society (CPS)
- The Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA)
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
- The Ontario Medical Association Sport Medicine Section (OMA)
- Parachute (includes the former Think First)
The CCC is chaired by the Canadian Academy of Sport and Exercise Medicine.
NEW (August 21 2014) – Recommendations for policy development regarding sport-related concussion prevention and management in Canada (BJSM)
Please direct ALL media inquiries to: Elissa Freeman firstname.lastname@example.org (416 565 5605)
More information about the CCC can be obtained through the CASEM Executive Director; Ms. Dawn Haworth